If you need more information, give us a call today.
Maintain the health of your teeth
• Visit http://www.mouthhealthy.org/en/ to learn more!
• Teach your children good oral hygiene habits early
• Babies can get cavities even when they don’t have any visible teeth.
• The ADA Recommends you take your children to a dentist no later than their first birthday
• Always brush your teeth twice a day, using a fluoride tooth paste for 2 minutes
• Floss between your teeth every day
• Prevent dental disease by brushing twice a day, flossing once a day, eating well and limiting between-meal snacks. Schedule regular dental visits.
Your dental care goes beyond just your appointments with us. It is important that you follow up at home by brushing and flossing. Experts recommend doing this after every meal and when you wake up.
Keeping your teeth in great health means knowing what to do. We don't just provide you dental services and let you leave. We make sure you're educated with all the facts to handle it yourself.
Stay in the know by getting educated on the right procedures to ensure your teeth remain healthy.