Keep your teeth healthy by taking advantage of our affordable dental care, wide range of services,
and advanced technology.
If you think you
may have gingivitis, take action now by calling
Get effective treatment for
• Gingivitis diagnosis and treatment
• Untreated Gingivitis can become Periodontitis, or gum disease
• Symptoms include; Bad breath that won’t go away, swollen gums, tender or bleeding gums, painful chewing, loose teeth, sensitive teeth, receding gums
• Treatment; Deep cleaning, scaling and root planning, use of medication to control the infection, surgery may be necessary if inflammation and pockets remain after treatment
• Keep teeth and gums healthy by brushing daily with fluoride toothpaste, flossing regularly, visiting the dentist routinely, and not smoking
When you suspect problems with your teeth and gums, we use state-of-the-art equipment so you get a quicker more efficient diagnosis. If left untreated, you could face more pain and dental problems.
We offer a wide range of solutions for your dental needs including root planning, scaling, medication, and deep cleanings. If necessary, we can also perform surgery to reduce inflammation and pockets.